Total Chaos /Camburg eng /etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.the-shed.net
Anyone had much to do with the front suspension kits, uniball set ups, arms, etc from any of the places that sell them like those mentioned in the subject?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I personaly haven't owned one (SAS) but I have seen the Camburg in person. Damned if the uniball wasn't tweaked to the max on both trucks. You think they would have compensated for lift better on an aftermarket product. I think all-poo sells a kit now. I am not sure if it their's or a labeled versions though.

I know where you coming from on this. I spent a couple weeks trying to figure out how to fix the IFS problem with my Doublecab Taco. I looked at the Total Chaos lift and sent them an email asking if this would correct the CV joint issue. I got an email back from stating how long it would take for me to receive it, but didnt answer my question about the CV's. For dropping 3k on just the front to lift my truck I want this problem addressed. I heard about aftermarket cv shafts with a porsche joint but have not seen anyone market them. I have only seen forum how the porsche joint is much stronger and can handle the increased angle. Let me know if you find something out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom