TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like Paul Harvey says, Here's the rest of the story.... Poor Dominican maid....
v4636.jpg

Attended a funeral today.....attitude adjustment made..........

Spoke to the DM of Zip's car wash.....he was nice but didn't sound too optimistic about fixing anything on my LC. If they don't step up I forbid everyone here to use their car washes.

Returns Rant:

Online retailers that are not Amazon.com need to step up their game. I had 3 items from a recent 15+ item order that I saved some money on by not buying through Amazon. Those items needed to be returned. So I ask what that process entails:

1. Fill out the returns authorization sheet (BY HAND)
  2. Fax or mail the request (or presumably scan and e-mail)
  3. Return is approved or denied within 5-7 business days
  4. You pay up front for return cost
  5. If they determine it was due to their fault, they'll refund up to a certain amount.
  6. Credit will appear on your credit card statement in 3-4 weeks.
Amazon's process:

1. Tell us you want to return it and why
  2. Put it on your front porch and UPS will get it
  3. I've NEVER paid for return freight
  4. Refund within minutes of the UPS guy picking it up

Really pisses me off when companies complain about Amazon killing them, and they are completely ignorant to why.... Now that said, I said to hell with returning the items, it's not worth the hassle. Perhaps that's why they do it - they figure if it's not easy you won't bother.

You know what I also won't bother with again - shopping at their site.

Morons.

Did you have to "cut to length" :lol:

Can someone please explain to me why where less than 1% of the population goes to the bathroom has become such a huge issue. Has this country become such a freak show that this is the type of issue that is up front in the news for so long? I saw a piece about a mother fighting for her 5 year old son/daughter's right to go to the bathroom of his/her choice.

I have never met a 5 year old that has the mental capacity to make the kind of choice required too declare you are transgender. In my view it is the attention starved parents of these children that are at issue. I understand that some of these children may well be transgender, why is it we can not wit until they are mature enough to make this declaration for themselves?

That is a extra large can or worms Stan. I do agree with you though, a 5 year old does not have the mental capacity to know what sex they are much less know what the want to change into. For less than 1% of the population, this has become a huge sticking point.

Returns Rant:

Online retailers that are not Amazon.com need to step up their game. I had 3 items from a recent 15+ item order that I saved some money on by not buying through Amazon. Those items needed to be returned. So I ask what that process entails:

1. Fill out the returns authorization sheet (BY HAND)
  2. Fax or mail the request (or presumably scan and e-mail)
  3. Return is approved or denied within 5-7 business days
  4. You pay up front for return cost
  5. If they determine it was due to their fault, they'll refund up to a certain amount.
  6. Credit will appear on your credit card statement in 3-4 weeks.
Amazon's process:

1. Tell us you want to return it and why
  2. Put it on your front porch and UPS will get it
  3. I've NEVER paid for return freight
  4. Refund within minutes of the UPS guy picking it up

Really pisses me off when companies complain about Amazon killing them, and they are completely ignorant to why.... Now that said, I said to hell with returning the items, it's not worth the hassle. Perhaps that's why they do it - they figure if it's not easy you won't bother.

You know what I also won't bother with again - shopping at their site.

Morons.

Same. Just returned a relay to Superbright LEDs and had to pay return shipping....for a relay that didn't work. Won't do that again.

Spoke to the DM of Zip's car wash.....he was nice but didn't sound too optimistic about fixing anything on my LC. If they don't step up I forbid everyone here to use their car washes.

DM was supposed to call me back yesterday.....have not heard back. Do they really want me to Hulk out??

DM was supposed to call me back yesterday.....have not heard back. Do they really want me to Hulk out??

If they have a FB page, feel free to start relaying your story....see how fast it gets resolved there.

If they have a FB page, feel free to start relaying your story....see how fast it gets resolved there.

I actually messaged them on Facebook and they responded after 3 days. I will give him through today and if I don't hear back move to the next step....operation social media.

Can someone please explain to me why where less than 1% of the population goes to the bathroom has become such a huge issue. Has this country become such a freak show that this is the type of issue that is up front in the news for so long? I saw a piece about a mother fighting for her 5 year old son/daughter's right to go to the bathroom of his/her choice.

I have never met a 5 year old that has the mental capacity to make the kind of choice required too declare you are transgender. In my view it is the attention starved parents of these children that are at issue. I understand that some of these children may well be transgender, why is it we can not wit until they are mature enough to make this declaration for themselves?

I think this is just a NC "problem" (?). When I am king (remember that show?), I will declare that the entire state of NC to close up all restrooms and use portapoties instead. There never was a problem with portapoties and whose sex uses it. s*** is genderless. The state can open up the bathrooms again when they get past the pre-pubescent stage we are stuck in.

Hey, "s*h*i*t is genderless", what a great campaign slogan......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom