Wanted Torque Converter for HDJ81 (A442F full hydro) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have a 1hd ft 80 that I’m parting out. Keeping the engine but have no need for the trans im in SoCal too truck is located in Simi Valley if that helps at all

Hey I have a 1hd ft 80 that I’m parting out. Keeping the engine but have no need for the trans im in SoCal too truck is located in Simi Valley if that helps at all

Damn, I wish I had heard from you before I ordered the new TC. Any idea what condition the TC is in from your truck?

Any info on where to purchase new? I'm in panama looking for a unit to bring back to to the USA to rebuild. Quite honestly, I would be OK with paying $1,600 to avoid all of the BS.... I have a 97 80 series with 1HD-T and A442 Trans. I dont wheel it hard or tow with it, so maybe a gasser option would work. Cant get them here though....

Have you tried the junkyard near Santiago , the one that specializes in Nissan Patrols . I was there a while ago with a friend and noticed that he had several HDj80's there all with automatic transmissions .

Damn, I wish I had heard from you before I ordered the new TC. Any idea what condition the TC is in from your truck?
Hey, just realized I'm responding to comments that were likely to you. Dont want to step on your toes, so let me know if you are NOT going to chase any of these leads...

Hey, just realized I'm responding to comments that were likely to you. Dont want to step on your toes, so let me know if you are NOT going to chase any of these leads...

I appreciate you asking, thanks man!

I already ordered a new one which really sucks but I couldn't wait any longer so please feel free to chase these leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom