Tornado Alley Event in September (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
missionsonwheels.org
Just wanted to make sure y'all get the info the TLCA event Tornado Alley is hosting at Flat Nasty Off-Road Park September 28-30.

Click the link in my sig line or CLICK HERE

It's about 5 hours from Tulsa, 6.5 from OKC and about a straight shot up I-44.

Hope y'all can make it!!!

Mike

Important Update

If you are attending this gig and I have not sent you an email asking about ages of children attending PLEASE pm me here or email me at 66fj40 at cox dot net. This is to make sure EVERY kid at the event "wins" a raffle prize.

Thanks,
Mike

MoJ said:
Anyone else from GCC going?

Jason,

I wish I had more time to do fun stuff, especially with the TAC guys! I hate being so busy not to get away. I truly appreciate the TAC guys organizing this event.

I've also got to do a couple more things to get my 77 FJ40 ready, so it would be extremely last-minute for me due to work and time constraints...

Thanks TAC!

C'mon there's got to be a few GCC's going there. Who are you?

Riverrock97 said:
Jason,

I wish I had more time to do fun stuff, especially with the TAC guys! I hate being so busy not to get away. I truly appreciate the TAC guys organizing this event.

I've also got to do a couple more things to get my 77 FJ40 ready, so it would be extremely last-minute for me due to work and time constraints...

Thanks TAC!

C'mon there's got to be a few GCC's going there. Who are you?

Bret -
Sorry to hear you won't be going. I haven't had time for much either. This will be my first time out in quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom