Tommy Wyne in Alabama (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has Anyone ever heard of this guy he lives in Alabama hear a lot of replied to my post looking for a high steer arms and then wanted section on mud. He has a set a high steer arms Longfield axles and Asian Hobbs he wants $400 for seems kind of fishy to me and sent me pictures we’ve been corresponding through email and the way he speaks in his email doesn’t sound like he’s real just wondering if anybody ever heard of this guy before I lose $400 dollars

Ask for specific pictures of the items not shown in the pics he showed already. If he can't access the parts quickly or makes excuses then walk away. Pay him through PayPal or something that you can make a claim with.

Also do a reverse google search of the photos to make sure he didn't just pull them off the webnet

Ask for specific pictures of the items not shown in the pics he showed already. If he can't access the parts quickly or makes excuses then walk away. Pay him through PayPal or something that you can make a claim with.

Also do a reverse google search of the photos to make sure he didn't just pull them off the webnet

He sent me a pic of his license it pretty demanding for the cash . So i asked how
Come So cheap for longfields high steer arms and Asian hubs $400
With shipping and he says I’m a nice guy. Also says he is a memer if a crusie club in Alabama , so I asked wht kind
Of cruisers he has and he says what does that have to do with the sale . I replied well
Most cruiser bus shoot the shot about there rigs . Then he hs a 100 series

Sounds sketchy. In my experience, if the price is too good to be true, and involves shipping / sending money, it's best to walk away. I think you're on the right track about Land Cruiser owners loving to shoot the s*** about their trucks: if he's being defensive about stuff, then just let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom