Todds First Trails Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Todd we at LSLC just returned from our first ever newbie training run, as I was pulling out, my mom came running out of the office holding a white envelope with green accents......she knew what was inside and how much I look forward to it.
Anyway we had 32 rigs in attendance and the overwhelming concensus was :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
We had a bunch of folks there that had never seen a TT.
Of course it helped a lot that LSLC had so much nice coverage, it was a real thrill to see my name on the byline as it was for my wife to see her photos...... the issue is awesome!!!! The Alaska coverage is just breathtaking.
For those that have not seen it yet......WATCH THAT MAILBOX!!!!
Butch

Kick ass issue TJK.

See ya at the farm.
thorsten_rammler.gif

Thanks -- I can't take much credit though. I posted this to the POR a few minutes ago, but it's just as relevant here.
----

Just back from Haiti, sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. Thanks for all the feedback, and I'm glad to hear most everyone is pleased. I won't take much credit though -- there are so many folks who work really hard for the magazine, for very little or no pay. Jacki, Chris Hatfield, Tony, Mark Whatley, Nolen, Butch, Gina, Charlie Covington, the folks at American Web, Bob and Melissa, Jim Godwin, Ross Lake, Eric Vogt, Mark Hawley, Nick Stone, David Gibbs, Alan Loshbaugh -- the list goes on and on. These folks all deserve a pat on the back (and a cold beer) the next time you see them. They're all busy as crap, and yet still find the time for Trails. It's a great team.

On to May/June...

TJK
------
I love that shot of you in OK, Butch.

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom