TLCA Sanctioned Club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
A group of us came to the realization that Land Cruiser enthusiast were not represented by a TLCA sanctioned club in Southwest Georgia, Southeast Alabama as well as the panhandle area of Florida near Tallahassee. This is our effort to change that fact. Although the club is obviously in its infancy, it's our goal to grow the membership as quickly as possible. The folks with actual computer skills have developed a Facebook page (Red Hills Land Cruiser Club) and we invite you to check it out and comment.
The clubs email address is "redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com. (would love to hear from you)
For those of you that may be curious about the club's name, finding a red hill or road in this area isn't much
much of a challenge :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
If you have an interest in joining or need additional information please contact me through 'MUD or Dr. Trey Edwards through the club page on Facebook or the clubs email address.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Although we are not restricted to this geographical area, there is a rich history to the Red Hills Region.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com
Being a member of the TLCA is a requirement to join Red Hills Land Cruiser Club.
At least initially, we are also limiting membership to a 200 mile radius of the clubs headquarters in Thomasville, Ga.

Last edited:
We realize that even with notices on 'MUD and Facebook, we're reaching only a fraction of Land Cruiser owners in the area. This is where you can help. If you are someone you know has an interest in helping us grow the club please contact the following.... :redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.comw
.... Thanks
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Our club president just happens to be a medical doctor so his days are a little hectic therefore he may have issues answering emails in a timely fashion. I however was not smart enough to get into medical school so I can help with any club questions. :)

We will most likely have the first meetup this summer hopefully in June. We are still seeing increasing cases locally in Thomasville Ga. Kim Smith and I have been very busy at work dealing with COVID19, I am a family physician in Thomasville. South Georgia has been hit fairly hard with corona virus and we have not seen the peak yet. I think this may be better in 1-2 months, hopefully sooner. I expect that we will likely be able to have the initial meetup sometime in June if possible and have lunch at Bradleys. Kim Smith and I have been throwing around the idea of having a virtual meeting on zoom, not sure how tech savy everyone is. It would definitely be preferable to have an in person meeting. I think if the corona virus issues worsen then we may try to do a virtual meeting however we will aim for an in person meeting in 1-2 months if possible. Sorry for the delay.
Trey Edwards MD

Hey there. Been awhile. Yeah Im in. Im working the COVID response in the SEOC and dont have days off. I'll try to catch up with what you and of course I'll be happy to meet up. Kinda funny, I ran into a problem driving in with the cruiser and was jumping on MUD to figure what the hell might have happened. Im not a member of TLCA so I know I'll have to do that.

Hey there. Been awhile. Yeah Im in. Im working the COVID response in the SEOC and dont have days off. I'll try to catch up with what you and of course I'll be happy to meet up. Kinda funny, I ran into a problem driving in with the cruiser and was jumping on MUD to figure what the hell might have happened. Im not a member of TLCA so I know I'll have to do that.
Excellent ..... Please contact Dr. Trey Edwards (he's our grand poobah) at redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com
and he will explain the membership process.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom