TLCA - Chapter in good standing form (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40's rock

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys...

Since I'm the acting secretary / EVP for TLCA, I need to hunt down your rep for the call ins and get a chapter in good standing form from the White Trash.

It would be fun to have a little White Trash input on the monthly call in. I have the 2014 schedule and call in info for whoever gets the honor.

BTW...11th annual Round Up is March 12-16 at Katemcy Rocks in Mason...hope to see you all there....maybe Kowboy can make a guest appearance.

Thanks,

Perry

PM sent Perry.

Guys, we need a new Chapter Delegate to stand up. Can anyone make the time to participate in the calls? I just don't have the time any longer. It's someone else's turn... :)

I believe we tried this before and couldn't come up with a warm body. :meh:

I can certainly provide the Chapter-in-Good-Standing form Perry ...

'cept I ain't sure we're really a chapter in good standing. :lol::lol:

I no longer even qualify as a member since I ain't got one of them for-in trucks y'all drive. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Call in nights are in a bad night for me or I would. Monday nights I could do but Tues wed Thurs I'm busy.

Well I had volunteer before for this position but I am not a member either... Kowboy I have 4 land cruisers if you wan to borrow one so you can be a qulifying member again. :flipoff2:

Well there ya go JP ... first ya need to join TLCA ... then you can have all the glory of bein' the rep for The White Trash. :cheers:

This is HUGE!! This could be the turnin' point of your life! If'n they ask a question ya don't understand, you can rattle off a bunch of s*** in Mes'kin and they'll never know what hit 'em. :grinpimp:

With 4 Cruisers ... your sorry ass should be a member anyhow. :rolleyes:

Let us know how ya make out. :cool:

:flamingo:

By gawd this is a great opportunity and put it on my resume , now that I am looking for a job...

"Chapter delegate for the White Trash of Elwood....

By gawd that sounds awesome.
:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom