TLCA Business of the Year - Thank You! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
IMG_2551.JPG

Cruiser Outfitters is humbled to receive the Toyota Land Cruiser Association Business of the Year award. Since 1992 we have worked to provide great parts and exceptional service. We've learned many lessons along the way, and continue our efforts to broaden our product line while seeking out top tier manufactures and components.

We are thankful to our past and present customers, you have been the ultimate key to our success and growth through 25 years of Land Cruisers. I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for your patronage and I hope we have the opportunity to continue workingwith you in the future.

I owe an extended thanks to my employees and their families. They work exceptionally hard to satisfy the needs of our customers. Likewise, many thanks to my wife Candace who has always backed my dreams and provided great operational insight over the years.

Lastly, thanks to the TLCA for being such a resolute backbone to an amazing collection of Toyota owners. Despite many changes in the Land Cruiser community landscape over the years, they have continued to provide stellar services and events.

Kurt Williams
Cruiser Outfitters

Well deserved, indeed. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom