Nissan TitanXD camping, fishing, exploring rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this is not the usual for being on here. But I thought I would share.

I also know this truck is pretty big and heavy compared to most things on here, which does not make it ideal for everything.

I do miss my 100 TLC. I almost bought a 200 TLC when I got this truck. It just came down to price really...I could have bought x 2 trucks for the 1 TLC. I know the TLC is amazing and will go more places. I just have the diesel fever and get get rid of it. Maybe I am still just a bit sour that Toyota will not bring its diesels here. I know they have their reasons, but that does not make me want a twin turbo 200 any less. This is my 4th diesel now, and I love its behavior and quirks....especially off road.

So this is my 2017 TitanXD Pro-4x. Shes pretty new still with only around 7000 miles, and 5000 of those miles being from road trips to Utah and Florida. Got her in Jun 17. Black was not my first choice, especially for off road pin stripping. But I ended up paying just $44k with a $60 sticker price. The silver one I found in OK did not want to negotiation as much because they knew I wanted that truck if I was coming from STL, MO.

As far as mods, it been a little slow. Parts are very few and far between....which has been hard for me since I came from a string of Toyotas. I know its a new truck and maybe after time there will be more options. I have been trying to work with some vendors to help bring products to market.

Just thought I would share something different. Thanks

Anyways, here she is when I first picked her up.

Barely fitting in my garage....something I did not even think of before getting her home.

First road trip to get some side protection.

Frist fun trip to Florida

Upgraded parts intake, intercooler pipes, downpipe, and exhaust

Diamondback Bedcover

How has this truck been holding up? In the market for a tow rig..

How has this truck been holding up? In the market for a tow rig..
It actually was working really well. However I realize a couple things along the way....... The hard way. The truck was fun and the power and noise were amazing. But it just wasn't very trail friendly.

It was just too big and heavy for what I wanted to do. I miss the power, noise, and storage. But I switched back to a Land Cruiser. Traded that truck for a 2018 200 series. I couldn't pass it up, they have me more than I paid for the truck on trade in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom