Tire Chains (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please see attached document. Comment here, via email to ratpuke@gmail.com or via PM.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Arnott PUBLIC.pdf
    259.5 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Just a note - this is a Tire Chain order I'm organizing for River Shiver attendees and RMLCA members. If you're interested you need to act quickly in order to be included. As well, shipping would be to Calgary... but perhaps could be mudshipped over to BC if you're nice to people who come for the event. The pdf includes preliminary pricing from multiple manufacturers. Deadline for ordering is Jan. 17

Copy and paste from RMLCA mailing list to better explain what's going on:

At long last, the tire chain information has been for compiled for your viewing pleasure. Let me pre-empt this by requesting that anyone involved with the tire chain order please read this entire email so I don't have to keep answering the same questions over and over.

1. For anyone interested in getting chains for bigger sizes, please thank Tyler Arnott for obtaining multiple quotes from multiple places and negotiating deals on your behalf. You owe him a beer (he'll be at River Shiver) because I was content just looking at RUD.

2. Since the list doesn't like attachments I've uploaded the file to the Calgary Swamp Donkey section on ih8mud. The link is below.

3. Make sure you read the information at the bottom of the table because you're comparing apples to oranges if you look only at the prices.

4. Please let me know VIA EMAIL TO RATPUKE@GMAIL.COM or in the ih8mud thread what your ordering preference is. Let's take this off-list because it's a PITA for me to keep track of all the emails flying around in this account. I need to know what your top two preferences are for ordering: (for smaller sizes - Only Rud? If not Rud then who?) (for larger sizes - preference 1? preference 2?)

5. Ordering will be as follows:
1 order from Rud for the small chains AND 1 order from one place for the larger sizes OR
1 order from one place that can supply everything for us

6. I am waiting for shipping quotes and will update the table with final prices once I know what they will be.

7. We need to have this finalized ASAP so the order can go in ASAP.

DEADLINE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR ORDERING PREFERENCE IS (SUBJECT TO SHIPPING) IS TUESDAY JANUARY 17, 2012.

8. Thanks!

Any last minute additions will be responsible for getting their chains from Calgary.

your pricing looks pretty good there Charla.

Yeah not bad. Gotta wonder when $70 for tire chains is cheaper than a tank of fuel... :eek:

Yeah not bad. Gotta wonder when $70 for tire chains is cheaper than a tank of fuel... :eek:

Ya, apparently Im on a tight budget. But the pricing for 37's is decent for sure. Almost thinking about a set.

1: 7mm Vbar
2: Plain old Vbar
3: 7mm Square

Ryan

Hi Charla,

Thanks to you and Tyler for getting this together.

Preference for me:

1) 7mm Vbar from Canadian Supplier (285/75/16) + tensioners
2) RUD (285/75/16)

Cheers,
Ian Greant

Hi Charla,

I am in for 4 sets from the Canadian supplier 7mm Vbar

37x13.5R17 with bungees

Thanks

Good prices, I already made a set of 4 out of old logging truck chains for the 60, and got a new set for the back of the dodge, (and can't fit any on the front)

The Dude said:
Hi Charla,

I am in for 4 sets from the Canadian supplier 7mm Vbar

37x13.5R17 with bungees

Thanks

Your bungees or his spider bungee?

his spider bungees

The orders go in tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

To those who ordered chains,

Two orders, totalling ~$3520.00, were placed today. I will email you individually to let you know how much money you owe (final orders will include USD exchange rate, shipping, bungees, etc.) and to determine your preferred method of delivery (AKA @ River Shiver or via Mudship) and to let you know my preferred method of payment (EMAIL/CHQ).

C.

Thanks Charla, we all owe you at least one drink

PM me for payment details if you haven't already paid for your order.

Thanks,
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom