Timing belt serive lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
any body have a good shop recommendation for the service ?

I prefer either SFV, La Canada, or Ventura County

Thanks

I used Oxnard Toyota for coolant flush and plugs. They didn't get all the air out of the cooling system but that's another story. I used Thousand Oaks Toyota for timing belt a few months ago and water pump and they were fine. They've done my regular services, but I recently used Lexus Thousand Oaks for an oil service and based on their service I would highly recommend them for sure.
The 60's tech section has a "mechanic" thread sorted by state but not sure how well it translates to 100 / 470 . You'll find they list K&H Imports in Chatsworth, but I'd confirm with someone who's used them recently. I think they had a few changes a year or two ago. I've also heard Yota Masters is good, but I have not made it down south to try them.

I used Oxnard Toyota for coolant flush and plugs. They didn't get all the air out of the cooling system but that's another story. I used Thousand Oaks Toyota for timing belt a few months ago and water pump and they were fine. They've done my regular services, but I recently used Lexus Thousand Oaks for an oil service and based on their service I would highly recommend them for sure.
The 60's tech section has a "mechanic" thread sorted by state but not sure how well it translates to 100 / 470 . You'll find they list K&H Imports in Chatsworth, but I'd confirm with someone who's used them recently. I think they had a few changes a year or two ago. I've also heard Yota Masters is good, but I have not made it down south to try them.
Thank you so much. I will try to dig up the 60s tech then.

The Thousand Oaks Lexus services Toyota too?

Yes, the 100 series has a lot of overlap with LX 470.
Yeah I know the overlap. I know the Toyota dealers service the Lexus cars, I just didn't know if the Lexus dealers service the Toyota cars.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom