Thule/Tepui Cover for TJM Yulara RTT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dissent

Questioning my life choices...
Threads
I'm having a bear of a time sourcing a replacement PVC cover for my TJM Yulara RTT. Does anyone know if another vendor's product (say Thule/Tepui) will fit the Yulara?? TIA!

I have a Tepui. If you post up the closed tent dimensions I could measure mine and at least tell you if the cover would fit over the tent frame. No idea about zipper compatibility.

Appreciate that. The zipper strip comes with the cover for the Yulara and just slides into the aluminum groove. Hopefully it's thr same on thr Tepui.

Dimensions:​

• Closed size: 120 cm (47") x 140 cm (55") x 28 cm (11")
  • Open size: 320 cm (125") x 140 cm (55") x 130cm (51")

Appreciate that. The zipper strip comes with the cover for the Yulara and just slides into the aluminum groove. Hopefully it's thr same on thr Tepui.

Dimensions:​

• Closed size: 120 cm (47") x 140 cm (55") x 28 cm (11")
  • Open size: 320 cm (125") x 140 cm (55") x 130cm (51")
Yeah, I forgot about that. Yes, it's the same system with the Tepui cover. Good design. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll try to grab some dimensions for you. Keep in mind my tent is several years old (5-ish? I didn't buy it new I got it off the PO of the 80) so if there have been changes to the new generation of Tepui tents then their cover may have changed. Hopefully not because I'll need a new cover at some point as well.

Sounds good. Mine is about 10 years old. LOL. Thanks!

I bet you could get a bimini top making place to make you one if it came down to it. Sunbrella fabric maybe.

Dimensions of Tepui cover:
56" long ("hinge" side where cover connects to frame)
47" wide
11.5" tall

Those measurements are as best I could tell with the cover on the tent. Hard to be exact standing on the rock slider with a measuring tape. But, that being said, it sounds like it might fit.

Awesome, thank you. I'm sure 99% of these tents are the same basic setup. I'll order one and try it!

Now it will look up to date, classy and cool. :p

I bet you could get a bimini top making place to make you one if it came down to it. Sunbrella fabric maybe.
I've seen some guys have them made custom out of PVC liner for small trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom