Thoughts on this GX470? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

I am looking into purchasing this GX470 and wanted to get a rundown of what you guys think before I do. It has had the timing belt and water pump replaced just recently at 130k and the engine seems to pull hard and smooth when I drove it. It also drives straight and doesn't wobble at all at 65 mph.

So far I have had the buyer's inspection done and the only notable things on the buyers' inspection were a very minor seep at the rear main seal and then a very minor seep at the oil pan. It mentioned that both wet but no drip. Is this a major cause for concern? I haven't heard of people complaining about seals in their GX's so I was just wondering.

Hey everyone,

I am looking into purchasing this GX470 and wanted to get a rundown of what you guys think before I do. It has had the timing belt and water pump replaced just recently at 130k and the engine seems to pull hard and smooth when I drove it. It also drives straight and doesn't wobble at all at 65 mph.

So far I have had the buyer's inspection done and the only notable things on the buyers' inspection were a very minor seep at the rear main seal and then a very minor seep at the oil pan. It mentioned that both wet but no drip. Is this a major cause for concern? I haven't heard of people complaining about seals in their GX's so I was just wondering.

That’s way too expensive. Check this one out. I didn’t check Lexusdrivers yet but you can pop in the vin to get the info.

I agree that the price is very high. Buy the black one for 16 and put 8 grand into mods and you'll have a lot more than the white one for 24.

Keep looking.

How about this one , 1830140, 2013, $28,990

Carvana, 40,000 less miles, never needs a timing belt change, 8 years newer, $5000 more.

That’s a bunch of money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom