Thoughts on Cal 4 Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I heard from a few members of the Ridgecrest Geargrinders 4x4 club that they are considering leaving Cal 4 Wheel for another organization like CORVA because of what happened with Harry Baker.

For my own part, I plan on sending CA4WDC a letter on my company letterhead to let them know that after many years of sitting on the sidelines, I was preparing to once again become a member of their org because of the admirable efforts of Harry Baker, and that his ouster has caused me to reconsider getting involved with them.

I think the Trail Crew should take a minute [or ten] to reflect on this at their upcoming meeting before sending in their yearly dues. I would love to be there to add my two cents to the discussion, but I am already committed to attending a BLM West Mojave Subgroup meeting in Ridgecrest that evening.

If you have any thoughts on the matter you would like to share before then, either on this thread, or with me privately, please do so. Apathy sucks!

Best

Mark A.

I heard from no one privately, and have seen nothing posted publicly.

:frown:

Mark, I do not wish to publish the inner politics of Cal4Wheel or our club publicly. This is an issue that is best discussed internally and in private. I will tell you however that what is in our members best interest has been discussed amongst the board and our Cal4Wheel Delegate on several occasions. You state you have heard from no one privately, yet I would have sworn that I left you a message stating that you could call me directly if you so desired. Regardless, nothing will be posted here by club leadership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom