Third row seat mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently found a Molle panel setup for the rear that connects to the third row seat connection. Are there any diy mods for these seat compartments? I was wondering if those two spots can be gutted for storage compartments or something

I recently found a Molle panel setup for the rear that connects to the third row seat connection. Are there any diy mods for these seat compartments? I was wondering if those two spots can be gutted for storage compartments or something
Someone here used the space and used the factory seat latch nuts to bolt down an air compressor. It looked slick. I used mine to help table a cargo platform and homemade drawer system.

I've been tinkering with the idea of building a two-level shelf that bolted into the passanger side seat bracket.

My fridge sits behind the passenger seat and I run an OrangeBoxx molle panel on the driver's side next to a sleeping platform.

The shelf I'm thinking of building would hold my air compressor on the bottom and have a chainsaw rack above that.

Free time is what's holding me back.

Ive seen a couple adaptations for fitting and mounting a full size spare right there. not sure i like it...but its a thought hahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom