Thinking of the selling the 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's time to sell the FJ40. Too many vehicles in the driveway and the wifey needs a new ride.

Anybody interested or have any idea what I might get for it?

The body is excellent as it's a california rig and has been stored in the garage since I got it. I've probably put maybe 1000 miles on it about 7 years.

Man-A-Fre front bumper
Warn winch completely rebuilt
Man-A-Fre rear bench seat
Roof Rack

Clutch is brand new. Motor needs to be rebuilt but it runs and drives perfect. Drum brakes all around.

Needs some electrical work as the turn signals don't work.

Anybody have any idea what I should ask? I probably have about 10K invested in it.
DSC02796.jpg
DSC02797.jpg

No idea, but damn that thing is nice and I wish I had the coin!

Beautiful 40! What Greg said;)

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

If "something" has to go, aren't there any other vehicles to choose from? :)

WTF is that opening on the front clip in front of the vents??

:beer: R

Thats the heater right inside of there. Should have a cover over it. Its where it gets its fresh air from.

Do not do it.

Sad, but I didn't even realize that panel was removable. One would think I would have realized that.

Sad, but I didn't even realize that panel was removable. One would think I would have realized that.

The panel was removable on the '71 and earlier models, and it's only on the passenger side. In '72 the louvers were stamped into the tub on both sides.

OK, I feel better now. Thanks for the 411

I had a guy stop by and talk to me about how he loves Land Cruisers and wanted to know if I knew of any that were for sale. He was looking for one that was mostly done. I'll forward this link to him, if no one on the board ends up buying it, and you're not going to be talked into keeping it! :)

Go ahead and forward the link as I'm pretty sure I'm going to get rid of it if the price is right.

nc_fjizzle - you have a PM

nc_fjizzle, let me know if you're not interested and I'll send the link to this guy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom