Thinking about selling...(FEELER) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghostrider I

I wear many "heads" as I have many vehicles.
Threads
So, I bought the '94 FZJ 80 sight unseen off Facebook marketplace less than a year ago. Great truck, although the power steering pump groans when it's cold, it's firing a CEL (most likely EGR), and the air con isn't blowing cold (getting that looked at next week). Body is decent- few dings, and the hood "jumps" at highway speeds

Otherwise, it's fantastic. Quiet, minty interior, very good audio, oh did I say it is triple locked?

If I decide to sell, how much? It has 262,XXX on the clock. Or, anyone on here interested?

Last edited:
It's hard to put a number on 80s these days. The prices are all over the place. I wouldn't pay over 5k with miles even with the issues fixed, but that's me. Someone out there may pay 15k.

I will say this fix all the mechanical issues and the "jumpy" hood and the price will go up.

Last edited:
Outside of MUD, the prices for 80's are through the roof. Most everyone on MUD knows the market is hot and some are selling just to take advantage of the boom. Posting it on MUD you might get some lowball offers just so they can scoop it up and post it on Bring-a-Trailer. If the 80 is taking space and you have no plans to address the issues, post it on BaT yourself and see what happens. I've been really surprised with 80's in pretty rough shape going for crazy $$$.

That said, I'm looking for another 80 but after years of experience I want a low mileage, 95-97 with excellent panels, a good to great interior, and lockers and would be willing to pay quite a bit for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom