Things to Ponder, Jan meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
1. I am starting my 4th year a president.........Chad is pres pro tem and could not assume at the end of my first term......if he feels as if he can't step in next Jan we will have a new VP to vote on at the meeting..............by-laws state I can serve 2 terms, no more...nor do I want to......

2. I will propose we change our by laws in the area of choosing president of the chapter, there is a rule that states that every other pres must either be a wagon owner or a 40 owner...this in my opnion should be stricken.

Butch

Texican said:
1. I am starting my 4th year a president.........Chad is pres pro tem and could not assume at the end of my first term......if he feels as if he can't step in next Jan we will have a new VP to vote on at the meeting..............by-laws state I can serve 2 terms, no more...nor do I want to......-

2. I will propose we change our by laws in the area of choosing president of the chapter, there is a rule that states that every other pres must either be a wagon owner or a 40 owner...this in my opnion should be stricken.

Butch

You have gone above and beyond. The by-laws do need a change. I also agree that the elected VP should no longer be the pres-elect. Just elect both positions every two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom