The Worlds First GOLD Plated OEM 80 Series KEY Blanks By the Rising Sun Mechanical SKUNK WORKS Laboratory HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you machine an 80 series key to fit in one these Yota MD 100 series shells?

1686204183345.png

1686204058425.png

Can you machine an 80 series key to fit in one these Yota MD 100 series shells?

View attachment 3343546

View attachment 3343545

i need some more , important info here please ?

- LINKS to bit web sites here to start with ...

also ,

who or what is a Yota MD SHELL ?

i am going yo assume for the moment it IS a aftermarket partstopic ?

but , after you post the URL specific Links below , ill keep that , status in a holding pattern..

lastly :

you as above :"

- can i machine as 80 SERIES key to fit ?

- my answer is : i can Presto-End-Product , ANY OEM TOYOTA key blank , into far far more BLISS then even the last NOS Willy Wonka Golden Ticket left on earth ....
:popcorn: :beer: \

- lets gitty-up chop-chop the addional needed
TECH above ...:)

kindly
matt

Yes @ToyotaMatt that's what I was thinking. It's super weird but I dislike seperate keys and fobs so much when I removed the port installed alarm and unlock wiring stuff I never replaced it with anything else and much prefer just the key. So the idea of being able to use some super cool made in the USA one piece titanium key fob and key combination with an 80 series key is really neat IMO.

Yes @ToyotaMatt that's what I was thinking. It's super weird but I dislike seperate keys and fobs so much when I removed the port installed alarm and unlock wiring stuff I never replaced it with anything else and much prefer just the key. So the idea of being able to use some super cool made in the USA one piece titanium key fob and key combination with an 80 series key is really neat IMO.

i CAN Factory CODE cut a key for you , and then SKUNK-WORKS the head down to FIT inside this case you like

thats not a problem

this is the KEY i would recommend

its got the most meat on the head , and in-fact is 100% SOLID NICKLE ,,,,,,:popcorn:

fj80 banner1 - Copy.png

Key banner - Copy4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom