The Toyota I Want (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So is hypercar another class along with LMP1 and 2?

"....Lopez has done a lot of work on the simulator. It’s probably the best way to test it so far. "

So much want to get in that simulator.

I read up on that finally. I can't wait to see what kind of hypercar Toyota will produce and sell to be able to run in that class

They have been negotiating these rules changes for 18 months. If enough manufacturers jump on board, it should make for good racing in fantastic looking cars. The LMP1 class is a joke right now with Toyota having no real competition.

I read up on that finally. I can't wait to see what kind of hypercar Toyota will produce and sell to be able to run in that class

Agreed. Imagine Mazda in with a rotary, Audi back in the game (or maybe Bentley), Aston Martin, and I'd think Ford and Chevy would give it a go too. Way cooler than the circle jerks in Nascar or the F1 snobs.

Agreed. Imagine Mazda in with a rotary, Audi back in the game (or maybe Bentley), Aston Martin, and I'd think Ford and Chevy would give it a go too. Way cooler than the circle jerks in Nascar or the F1 snobs.
BMW pulled out of GTE though because of costs... and looks like Mercedes has pulled out of that class as well..
There were rumors about Mazda making a halo supercars, maybe this can spark that back up

Toyota’s hybrid wins LaMans 1-2 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom