The things I endure.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i know that is not your truck with th GSMTR 05 sticker on it!

Take off your top and dance; that works to keep the paparazzi away from me

Near as I can tell that sticker cost me about $80. Even more expensive than my Leaky Seals sticker. I'll paste it up anywhere I want! :crybaby:

TJK

can I have your autograph?

a real one...not a copy of one from TT.

:flipoff2:

Random House sent me to a book show one time to sign my book. People kept coming back and asking me to sign their book after I had already signed it. That and my bubbly personality earned me a pretty quick ticket home. :rolleyes:

TJK

Once I find one of the Kaderabek classics on Amazon or eBay, I'm sending it to you for personalization. :D

Happens every now and then believe it or not.

I think you can get my book for around 5 cents now, or so my "fan base" tells me. :D

TJK

Kaderabek said:
Happens every now and then believe it or not.

I think you can get my book for around 5 cents now, or so my "fan base" tells me. :D

TJK

I'll let you in on a little secret Todd. Bruce and I bought one of your books about 2 years ago. We were going to send it to you, along with a pen filled with tabasco sauce for your autograph. Still might do it :)

Ratpuke said:
I'll let you in on a little secret Todd. Bruce and I bought one of your books about 2 years ago. We were going to send it to you, along with a pen filled with tabasco sauce for your autograph. Still might do it :)

You'd get the book back but not the pen. :D

TJK

(Honeymooned at the Tabasco plant.... ;p )

(Oh, and thanks!)

Kaderabek said:
You'd get the book back but not the pen. :D

TJK

(Honeymooned at the Tabasco plant.... ;p )

(Oh, and thanks!)

You're welcome. It was used and smelt like a spice cabinet.

OK, I had to search because I didn't know Todd had a book. Based on this conversation, I'm gonna assume it's this one.

There's lots available. I'm ordering one. :D

Yeah, that'd be it. Outdated to some large degree I'm afraid.

TJK

(Oh, thanks!)

Tabasco Sandwich

TJK

Now the Tabasco sandwich story is making alot more sense. The mystery of TJK is ever evolving.

Well, it sold 108,000 copies. Looks like about 107,000 came back though.... :D

TJK

"This book is so great. I leave it in my car and take it into grocery and specialty shops as I look for hot sauces. I have a list of some of the sauces that I would love to find that were rated highly in the book. It is also hilarious reading even if you're not into hot sauces. And you better believe that my bird feeder has cayenne pepper in it now to ward off those pesky squirrels!"

Todd, did you write your own review?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom