The 3FE Thermostat Housing Hospital and Rehab Thread Technical Solutions FJ62 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

0379F029-2292-4C86-889C-6F1D5C242E8F.jpeg
4281F272-507D-4073-A864-1A9F424BB57C.jpeg
F97FE828-3C9C-45C5-89DD-953656C19D2F.jpeg
8704413E-4310-470F-9461-2B85A3556B6B.jpeg

I will be updating the 3FE t-stat hospital thread in coming days and later this evening too …

Enjoy the below T-TEN Style TECH Video Tutorial…

I did not shoot or produce this , it found me …

It’s super JIS Kool and eye opening too on how fundamentaly.some things really do not change since the first FJ40 , FJ45 P/U short wheel base just like Uncle Mark @65swb45 Sports Around in along with his Long Wheel base too …

Starting back in 1962 on forward to modern day 2024

I just assumed that DENSO. had made robots like the one below I struggled with ….. 🤣

I know and realize it will not re-play here in a 3rd party online entity …

NO worries , !!

Simply CLICK the watch on YouTube link in the middle of the black out screen you will be redirected to YOU TUBE automatically..,

I have not ever posted. Secured YouTube tech video like this ?

But it’s worth the click icon below 4 Sure !!

Enjoy

Matt

3DD9527E-714D-4E97-81AD-BCFD3281BFAD.gif

🤣. “ Struggle “ is an understatement …

Last edited:

the oem toyota japan spec. parts studs and non-serrated flat nuts 8 pc kit is a neat and relevant choice idea here as well too ...

however , i had not begun to dig and dive deep into the whole stone age reasoning that more often then not 1 or more of the
#4 mark head 2 of them 2 bolt housings / 4 of them 4 bolt housing M8 sandwich SEMS single spring washer only and

also the 2 the
#5 mark head block face bolts often snapped too ?

when the m8 sandwich bolts brakes , that in now a
50/50 chance death sentence for the lower housing , due to many factors of being able to successfully remove all of the broke old bolt , and also retail and meet in there to be chased or re-tapped ,,,,,

the HELI COIL method is flawed here , and they always came out with a new bolt , of pulled out as your cinched the 4 sandwich bolts down ...

some times i got lucky here , very often not too ...

i tried every new TV Blue screen latest
1-800 # / SORRY NO COD's liquid Steel wonder stuff the Billi Mayes rambled on about way more they
my boy Vinny about his iconic and legionary SHAM -WOW ! 😆

the block face bolts are a bad design or nobody cared after toyota all at once ditched the JIS # mark head bolts grading system globally , this some how related to the Mysterious 007 2000GT Level Conspiracy Japanese Crime Syndicate not whisper on the whole translon from gold zinc plated hardware w / # mark heads , that transformed overnight to Silver Blue Zinc Bolts with no more easy to understand and way way kooler to collect like match box cars for a 15 year old boy who needed a high school guidance counselor approved work permit to do his home work , and then be glued the big new wonder 36" tall 36" wide microfiche readers ..🤣...

anytime one block face snapped upon you using all the right star patterns and full cans of deep-creep ,
WD-40 , Slick-50 Rust-Killer " yea-right " :rolleyes:

the cause and effect of one side suddenly breaking free , and the one that did not = the one that did not 's Sand Cast Ear snapping off in your face then and there ...:

heat from a torch made all above worse too .....

the below is the moder
n 2024 ( i discovered these in Japan , @ the Macmaster of Japan ..) .

the Plating on them is called
Violet Blue Silver , this has the highest salt spray rating per the J.I.S .

as a by product , one heck of a
BLING - Factor too ,,,,

i cant say i have ever snapped by hand 3/8 ratchet a #8 mark head any size spec. bolt ...

the #7 maybe 1 or 2 M6
ASCO / AISIN cross threaded by who knows hub dial bolts .... but that is a rare event in my toyota lifetime ....

below is my very very well R&D time spent answer ... to this Fred Flintstone Hot Dipped Galvanized , right now at your TOYOTA dealer today in 2024 ...

if i wanted
HOME DEPOT hot-dipped Picnic Table Rated Bolts 91611-40825 & 91611-41025 , i would call my local 1-800-go-toyota ....

1709962442218.png

1709962430787.png

This new-age modern 2024 update and upgrade to the whole F Series Engines , F1.5 2F 3F 3F-E ....

absolutely meets my strict criteria to be classified as a
SNOW VERSION grade parts kit / part in the purist way of FIT FORM & Function .....:cool:

- HEAVY DUTY TOUGH as NAILS ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom