The 3FE Thermostat Housing Hospital and Rehab Thread Technical Solutions FJ62 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
The 3FE Thermostat Housing Hospital
and
Rehab Thread

Technical Solutions

FJ62 FJ80

images78965544.png

035_2F_a-big11 - Copy.jpg

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star

for a speedy recovery try this BLING Factor to let little 3FE know you care

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
scroll ahead to time line : 13.01

to specifically see the Instructional TECHNICAL LIVE working 3FE NOS upper and lower Thermostat housings mock ups in action ...

Spook50

My daughter likes Stitch
Supporting Vendor
It's funny you post this because I'm hoping to do a refresh of my housing along with replace a couple damaged connectors. New thermostat & gaskets, all new sensors/sender as well. My housing itself is still in surprisingly good shape considering its age.

Curtice

SILVER Star
Wow Matt. I just went through all of this on my own a couple months ago and worked to try to source everything individually. I need to smack my head and always remember to check with you first! This is awesome. one or two of the sensors/plugs were very hard for me to find.

Spook50

My daughter likes Stitch
Supporting Vendor
Question since this popped up again @ToyotaMatt O Slinky One: are (were) all the original sensors and the sender made for Toyota by Denso or another company?

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
No ....

In fact each sensor / sender / bvsv vacuum switching valve are / were made by all different OEM parts makers

No 2 are made by one single OEM vendor or parts maker

Also : it should be known and clearly stated here
Some are indeed DISC / NLA too ....

Either here USA dealer or on the global spec market too in japan

My water temp sensor for guage in dash is a OEM toyota genuine part , you can source at your local toyota dealer for example

However you can pay more for it there and get jacked by your local dealer at same time paying the “ land cruiser parts tax currently going on here in the USA destination market “

So : I work hard to obtain them in a bulk buy abroad in the non USA FAR AWAY ....

And sell for less ...

This way in hopes I can help out the 62 folks and keep a level fair even playing field without a false pretense inflated land cruiser tax going on ?

Sure the related electrical supplies and my time hand making by hand with a huge amount of pride and attn to period correct details is involved here too

That translates in plain English to : who else out there in any of the 4 global destination markets :

- japan
- USA / North American
- EU / European
- global spec .

Offers a service spec. Repair connector pigtail with the correct oem color coded tracer stripes wire bumped up 1 guage size too ?

Nobody I could find online or by asking a few folks I know far more experienced and wiser them me ?

My mentors in my toyota life like @65swb45 mark a for example

So ....

I pipe dreamed up all this fj62 thermostat housing hospital center technical thread to start something new fresh and never even touched in any way idea wise by any other land cruiser parts vendor
That I am aware of ?

It’s all about making the 62 folks like you my solid MuD buddy @Spook50 ‘S life and TEq world a heck of allot easier and less frustrating too

I look at this simple big picture way

From now on the Fj62 fj80 3FE thermostat housing bull from age time and PO monkey buisness will never be a hard thing for u or them to get right the first time perfectly period correct ever again

Bottom line

I’m very proud to be able to serve the vintage toyota Fj62 fj80 community in my special and the unique approach way here

So thank you very much everyone , it’s nothing less the a privilege to do so ....

Kindly Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom