Thanks, troll! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to publicly thank Troll (aka Greybeard, or simply The Slut) for helping me out with my wiring on my 40.

This feller has an uncanny ability to troubleshoot with ease the problems that are echelons over my head (SOB!). To top it off, he puts my challenges with my ride over his own personal troubles. If I leave a mess in his garage or driveway, he'll clean it up and never complain; he's just grateful to have helped someone out.

Here's the fist in the gut: Now he's fallen behind on getting his cruiser ready. So, Troll, I'm helping you out any (and every) night this week to help you with anything I can do.

Thanks for your friendship!

Dang Alex you beat me to it. Marshall is da bomb, after years of a broken motoe mount and exhaust we three amigos got the new mount in and Marshall welded up the exhaust and re did the battery terminal cable. Could not have done it without you guys. I'll see what I can do to get by and help u this week. Also you can just about eat off the engine now, purple power baby! Thanks a million Marshall and Alex!

x3
Marshall offered to help me track down my oil leak this past week, so i brought it over and he checked everything out and yes slight rear main leak, but its not leaking from the oil pan skid like i thought, but from the back of the valve cover. He also gave me a few pointers on some other things. Its amazing how much he knows. Thank you Marshall for your help and if you need anything, i'm only a few minutes down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom