Texx, the guy who robbed us is back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm sure you're an expert in all of this so my advice to you is to get your own forum and moderate it any way you like.

That being said - if he posts on Mud with his current user name to sell things there is this thread and a couple of others like it to warn people about Texx.

If we ban him and he comes back under a different name there is nothing unless someone happens to catch him and outs the new user name.

I'd rather he stays and gets roasted publicly until he comes up with $65 to make it right.

That is my opinion and may not be Woody's. It has nothing at all to do with whether or not we have balls. It really doesn't take much of that to just ban someone.

I agree.
Just would like my money back, not bringing it up for a banning reason.

this.

iTrader feedback is also an excellent method of determining the character of a classifieds buyer/seller.

------------------

and for the grammer police:

"Texx, the guy who robbed us is back"

and...

"Texx, the guy who robbed us, is back"

...mean two ENTIRELY different things :)

Thanks skillet....

I don't see what the big deal is. Texx just ripped off Joe_E. It's not like he did it to anyone important or well-liked.

Fxxx you

I would rip off Joe-E if I had the opportunity.

Fxxx, you

So when did Texx jack off Joe_E?

Who the fxxx are you

I think Joe_E jacked off Texx and didn't get paid.

and therein lies the rub, so to speak.

And fxxx you, too :flipoff2:

nice one, green one.

this.

iTrader feedback is also an excellent method of determining the character of a classifieds buyer/seller.

------------------

and for the grammer police:

"Texx, the guy who robbed us is back"

and...

"Texx, the guy who robbed us, is back"

...mean two ENTIRELY different things :)

"grammar"

well, ole' texx has exceeded his PM limit.

guess I will just have to post my message here...

Texxfaggot.jpg

Skirret, what exactly are you trying to say??

he was a little vague

I think i will try and translate basicly go fxxx yourself and i hope u die of aids? Just my interpratation.

TTT....

Fxxx you, Texx.

How is life as a coward thief?

Does it feel good knowing you are a legitimate criminal who simply has eluded jail?

Why don't you show some of your friends and family these threads and tell them what you do...see what they say, a******?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom