FREE Tepui Autana 4 Mattress - Brand New - Never Used (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought the upgraded mattress when I bought my Autana 4 tent. I have a brand new "stock" mattress that is one week from going to the dump, as I cannot find anyone who wants it. It is yours, if you can come pick it up in Santa Rosa, CA.

Thanks,

Mike

@OutlawMike Could you please post pic and dimension of the mattress? I don't go dumpster diving but if it's in good shape and new like what you said I can take it out of your hands. My son goes to school in Healdsburg so it will be on our way when we visit him possibly this weekend.

@OutlawMike Could you please post pic and dimension of the mattress? I don't go dumpster diving but if it's in good shape and new like what you said I can take it out of your hands. My son goes to school in Healdsburg so it will be on our way when we visit him possibly this weekend.
Sure,

Picture below.

The Autana 4 measures 6' wide x 8' long when opened up. The mattress measures 70" x 92".

IMG_3971[1].JPG

I literally just bought a RTT without the mattress and these dimensions are right down my alley! Man I wish you could ship it my way,I’d pay for the shipping and throw you a little something for your troubles! If vipergrhd for some reason doesn’t take it would you consider shipping?

thanks,
Eddie

I literally just bought a RTT without the mattress and these dimensions are right down my alley! Man I wish you could ship it my way,I’d pay for the shipping and throw you a little something for your troubles! If vipergrhd for some reason doesn’t take it would you consider shipping?

thanks,
Eddie
If @OutlawMike is willing to ship it to you @Trailink82 you can have it sir, i really don't need it but i could use it during camping.

thanks,
Eddie
Let me look around for a box or some way to package the mattress. It is pretty bulky. Not guarantees, but I will look at it.

Maybe look into bike shipping outfits. I don’t think it matters too much what’s actually in the bike box. Lol

@OutlawMike Were you able to ship this out to @Trailink82 if not i would like to come take it away from you. Let me know, no rush.

I haven’t heard back from him since I reached out? Maybe he found someone local that came and picked it up?
Let's wait for him to chime in. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom