Telkwa Pass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've beat trying to plan a trip to the pass for 3 years. Finally got up there on Sat. We didn't get all the way to where the road was blocked but we had a great time!

Telkwa 2.jpg

Telkwa 3.jpg

Telkwa 13.jpg

We might be heading through on August long weekend. Did you run into snow or a slide?

There is no snow. We were told there were some big boulders blocking the road about halfway through, apparently as big as a quad. We were hoping to make it there but the F150 was too wide to get around some rocks and we didn't have the time to start clearing the road. But the plan is to head back with some snatch blocks and slings to open the pass for trucks.
My 80 could get around without difficulty. Bring all you've got and leave early, we saw some big side by sides go through so the boulders should only have to move a couple feet. Also the bridge at about 40km on the terrace side is out for replacement the bikes just go through the creek beside the construction, so did we I'm bone stock and i dragged my receiver hitch.
Just to be clear it wasn't the main blockage that we turned around on you might have some heavy lifting and pulling if you want to keep your truck out of the sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom