Target carrier (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah Baby!
challenger1970pantherpink.jpg

The poor thing looks naked.

Perhaps you should paint your cooler to match...

You rounding up chrome bits to bolt on yet?
:rofl:

I am learning a valuable lesson in patience dealing with the body shop, no one wants to see the new color in the sunlight more than I do right now. I’m being told soon.

"Soon"...heard almost as often as "...while you're in there."

Another trouble-making string of words for sure.

Good news is its home and I believe I have most of the parts.
Let’s just end this post with the good news and I’ll update with the rest later..

Started to sort through what I have and trying to figure out what I’ll need to get this back on the road. Besides the pin on the lower channel that locks the rear window in place and the door lock rod (keeper clips) or whatever they call them I need to find these two items.

My rear window rubber wiper was removed with a sawzall (nope not me this time) and I need to track down the two metal strips that back up the rubber in the picture, if you have them shoot me a pm with a price and I’ll get the cash headed your way. Luckily SLOCRUISERS had the rubber in stock.

Do any of you know where to get these clips that hold to window felt in place?

Hoping the paint store can match the color within reason and I can save the body without having to start over, making a list of everything I’ll need but I kind of got blindsided by the total amount of work I’ll need to redo so this will take a minute or two to give a meaningful update.
I’m sure I’ll have some other impossible to find parts that are lost or broken and I appreciate any help I can get finding them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom