Target carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you believe this guy???

Pictures!!!
I would love to plaster the interwebs with pictures but "A" that's not in my nature to bad mouth a shop or business publicly and "B" Lawyers very possibly will get involved to recover some of the 22K my insurance company paid out to fix this pig, so until the dust settles updates are most likely going to be me asking for the help of the MUD STY to find some of the pig spicific hard to find parts that got damaged or missing in this process.
SOR has the little metal clips
Thank you, got them ordered
Unless the factory window felts are good, you will want to replace
All the felt was replaced a couple years ago when I built it the first time but they weren't kind ripping them out and I need all new clips now.

Was she hit?

PP2018
Lets just say it went a little something like this.

That looks like what I need.
Let me know how much you want and I'll get a check in the mail.

Let me know how much you want and I'll get a check in the mail.

A cold beer at the next Pig Party and none of that Sinatra's birthday whiskey, that will make you howl at the moon real quick! What's a good way to package them so the carrier doesn't bend them in half.

Last edited:
that Sinatra's birthday whiskey

Thank you Ron!!!

I marked on one of the bottles of Sinatra “howl at the moon” and I’ll bring it to one of the next gatherings and we’ll test your theory.

Do any of you guys know a part number or where to buy one of these plastic door rod clips?

What is the geographic location on the truck?

What is the geographic location on the truck?
It attaches to the linkage that the outside door handle push button pushes against.
Not sure of the technical names for the parts but maybe this picture will help.

69395-20020. Still a live number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom