Target carrier (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

J Mack,

Thought about wiring up another plug just for the Anderson plug and bypass that cig. lighter plug.
Yep that was plan "B" that just got bumped up.
Not 100% sure all my issue is in the cigarette lighter plug. I had to move gravel and run a roller all day today around the new parking garage so no time to dig back into this debacle, hopefully tomorrow I'll get some time to rip the target carrier apart and get a good look at the wiring back there and figure out whats going on.

Saw this in another thread, had to share!

1586492101947.jpeg

I’ve been through three cell phones in three weeks so I’ve lost most of the pictures I had but I did move some stuff around and add a “Powerwerx panelpole” 45 AMP panel mount housing and now I’m closer to a 3% voltage drop but I’m still pulling between 25/27 AMPs during the charge cycle.

IMG_20200421_120825799.jpg

IMG_20200421_120934810.jpg

8 Gauge wire would be a better choice for this setup and I’m unwilling to rewire this pig for this experiment so back to my thinking chair to drink a few cold adult beverages and come up with a new plan.

I’ve been through three cell phones in three weeks so I’ve lost most of the pictures I had but I did move some stuff around and add a “Powerwerx panelpole” 45 AMP panel mount housing and now I’m closer to a 3% voltage drop but I’m still pulling between 25/27 AMPs during the charge cycle.

View attachment 2281661
View attachment 2281662

8 Gauge wire would be a better choice for this setup and I’m unwilling to rewire this pig for this experiment so back to my thinking chair to drink a few cold adult beverages and come up with a new plan.
maybe if you had your adult beverage neat, things would be clearer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom