Talladega National Forest June Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like that idea. I'm bringing my bag of recovery gear. Packing a lunch, some dranks, some snacks. Prolly gone bring the road-dog since we'll be putting in the truck and not camping.
AFAIK, there will be three cruisers from B'ham. Two 80's and a Hunnerd.

Can we do 10:00 am? Its a 2.5 hr drive for me. I'm in, and will have the kids and wife along.

@Mrtwooooo, go ahead and join us if you want.

How about we plan to leave the restaurant by 10am? Anyone that wants breakfast and coffee at mama ree's be done and ready to roll at 10am. I'll tell Laura Kelsey is going!

Shaping up to be quite the group! Watch it not even rain in the evening... Makes you love some fall...

Wife and I are in see ya then.

Hey, don't forget your bao fang radio! I'll have mine. Won't have my cb unfortunately, but I do have some 2way radios the kids (or the adults) can play around with.

Hey, don't forget your bao fang radio! I'll have mine. Won't have my cb unfortunately, but I do have some 2way radios the kids (or the adults) can play around with.
I'm unofficially charging mine for unofficial use...

I mean, I'll have this unit with me.... Suppose if I understood morse-code you could tap yer tail lights in response to my cat-calls.

image_13593.jpg

GREAT pics! Amazing how good a good camera does on pictures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom