Tall Corn Cruisers-Introductions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the
Greetings. Don here from Garner, Iowa.

I have been a Toyota geek and a long time lurker while trying to find something I can afford and not drain the little savings I have. I finally found what I considered a good deal on a 01 LX470 from north of Rochester when fuel prices started to climb. It does have a bit of rust, but the frame and most of the bottom is in decent shape.

If only politics would allow Toyota to import diesel engines into North America, I think I would have a forever truck.

I finished with the timing belt/water pump replacement and most of the base line items and am ready for spring to see what is available for fun. The only recovery I have done is having my team being stuck in mud/snow etc.

I grew up in Cherokee County and now live in Hancock County. I am into armature radio with a call sign of W0WND and am a ARRL ARES Emergency Coordinator for Hancock and Winnebago Counties.

I have been fortunate to travel the US with construction on wind turbines but now am "semi-retired." My professional experience has given me hydraulic experience and I am into finding more information and diving into the AHC system.

I paid my dues to the TLCA and hope to see and meet ya'll at a meet or doing some trails.

Kind Regards,

Don
Welcome to the club Don, post some pics of your rig!

Welcome to the

Welcome to the

Here is one from yesterday. Thanks for the welcome and excited being part of the fun.

33F9588B-C06E-4C07-8137-E1B8B698C06E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom