SOLD TailVeil (Rear hatch screen tent and rainfly) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have this new TailVeil. It's never been used out in the wild, only set it up at home to try to make some mods to it. I decided to go a different direction so I'm selling it off in time for camp season.
I did notice a small 1/4" puncture hole in the nylon wall down low near the floor. I started to create tent pole structures to help lift the ceiling and got some 3D printed custom pole connectors made by Outsane.
I'll include those and you can finish off the mod or leave it as is.

$180 including shipping, in the continental USA, the tent poles, custom 3-D printed tent pole connectors and storage bag.
IMG_5088 2.jpeg
IMG_5085.jpeg
IMG_5086.jpeg
IMG_5087.jpeg
IMG_5088 2.jpeg

I have this new TailVeil. It's never been used out in the wild, only set it up at home to try to make some mods to it. I decided to go a different direction so I'm selling it off in time for camp season.
I did notice a small 1/4" puncture hole in the nylon wall down low near the floor. I started to create tent pole structures to help lift the ceiling and got some 3D printed custom pole connectors made by Outsane.
I'll include those and you can finish off the mod or leave it as is.

$180 including shipping, in the continental USA, the tent poles, custom 3-D printed tent pole connectors and storage bag.
View attachment 2660170View attachment 2660172View attachment 2660173View attachment 2660175View attachment 2660176
Is this still available?

Yes

I’m potentially interested as well. I’d like to see some more detail on the poles and the kit size when stored. Also a pics of the small hole you described.

What’s the setup process like beyond the regular TailVeil setup?

GLWS!

lred. Also a pics of the small hole you described.

What’s the setup process like beyond the regular TailVeil setup?

GLWS!
Bonestock. as you see I have 1 person in front of you that wants it also. I am in the middle of making arrangements with him right now. If he declines I'll message you back for details.
The poles are just old tent poles I hacked from a 8x8 tent, they won't fit into the bag the TailVeil comes in. I bought a large cheapie ebay duffel bag to store all the parts in.

The only set up beyond the regular TailVeil is adding in the tent poles. Depending upon your vehicle hatch, you may not even need the extra tent poles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom