Tailgate Cutting Boards Now Available for Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adventure Ready

Uncommon Adventure Equipment
Threads
Hey all, thought we'd share a new product we just finished. One of the most useful upgrades I made to my truck, so we decided to produce them for sale. More info:

https://adventure-ready.com/store/tailgate-cutting-board-toyota-landcruiser/

DSC08132.jpg

Last edited:
looks good. Might have to look into one of these next year...

Couple more pics.

DSC08133.jpg

DSC08131.jpg

Can you make in black or gray? I Tried to get one from the last producer but they told me something about food grade... I don't plan to run a restaurant back there.

Boy I could have made use of that a few years ago.

Since then I accidentally ordered two 3'x4' sheet of that material for a project by mistake and later made a board out of it.

Great idea!

Boy I could have made use of that a few years ago.

Since then I accidentally ordered two 3'x4' sheet of that material for a project by mistake and later made a board out of it.

Great idea!

The idea has been around, but a vendor previously that made it stopped or had bad customer service. I had it all mapped out to produce a year ago, but just never did it. If you use your tailgate a lot, I think it's good thing to have just because the carpet will get beat anyway. Might be a good idea to throw a cushion in the cargo area, that hard stuff is hard on the knees when crawling to grab stuff from the cargo area. I'd like to see some different colors to match interiors, that white would get crazy dirty in my truck and it would bug me. Looks like a nice product though.

The idea has been around, but a vendor previously that made it stopped or had bad customer service. I had it all mapped out to produce a year ago, but just never did it. If you use your tailgate a lot, I think it's good thing to have just because the carpet will get beat anyway. Might be a good idea to throw a cushion in the cargo area, that hard stuff is hard on the knees when crawling to grab stuff from the cargo area. I'd like to see some different colors to match interiors, that white would get crazy dirty in my truck and it would bug me. Looks like a nice product though.

Yes it does. Nicely made. Mine would mostly get used for cutting stinky bait chunks, and I don't care how sanitary it's supposed to be, I wouldn't be putting food on it afterwards.

I haven't had to climb up on the tailgate much since getting one of these...

The short ones work fine and stow just about anywhere, I keep mine up on the ceiling.

5131VikZnvL._SX466_.jpg

can I ask what springs and size lift your rnning with all that gear in the rear? Ive checked out your site a few times over the past year. good stuff why not be a vendor?

We can do black for about $25 more (the material is more expensive). Let me know if you're interested.

can I ask what springs and size lift your rnning with all that gear in the rear? Ive checked out your site a few times over the past year. good stuff why not be a vendor?
We are running the OME extra heavy springs. They don't advertise them but there is a level above heavy of the 80-series. It gives a full 2.5" lift and doesn't sag, but if you're truck isn't really loaded down they're not terribly comfortable to drive around on.

We have been a vendor in the past, I didn't realize it was expired.

Reactions: RFB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom