TAC on the Farm Signup Sheet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CrowleyFJ40

Take off, eh.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
Below is a link to a Google docs spreadsheet. On this sheet are various tasks and items that need volunteers. If you're attending the event, please go to the spreadsheet and sign up for something. As Debbie has mentioned, we need everyone's help to make this a fun and relaxing weekend for all.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. If you're bringing something I forgot to add to the list, please add it on. If you have any issues accessing or using the spreadsheet please PM me or call me (816-388-YOTA).

Thank you.

TAC on the Farm Signup Sheet

In order to simplify the food process for everyone involved, the club and the Asher's are going to provide not only the meat and buns for Saturday, but also beans, coleslaw, and potato salad. So what we are lacking is deserts. Please sign up to bring a desert.

Jamie and Ryan - I saw you both signed up for side dishes. If you already have the stuff to make them and/or want to bring them, please feel free. Besides wheeling and wrenching, we're all pretty good at eatin' too!

For Sunday breakfast the club will provide the tortillas, cheese, onions, peppers, etc for the breakfast burritos. The club will also set up the large coffee percolator.

Volunteers are still needed for other tasks such as helping to gather up trash, set up and clean up after meals, etc. Please let us know what you can do to help out on the sign up sheet.

Thank you and can't wait to see everyone there next weekend!

I'm unable to access Google docs from my phone but I can bring some cookies for desert and help clean up. I'll definitely lend a hand Sunday, but may be leaving before others.

As it sits now, my buddy Erik and I will be joining. Lauren will stay home with her new pup.

Also, I'll likely be bringing some drinks of my own in the form of coke and water. I'll throw in the whole case of each, so feel free

And. Lastly, for Saturday leave KC time, who else would be leaving?

Aside from the spreadsheet sent out, does anybody want to exchange phone numbers for the trip?

Colin - Thx - I will stick to the big cake and maybe ice cream or something similar. Thanks!

Signed up on google sheet. Heading up Friday late afternoon, arriving well before dark. Will be myself and younger two (12 and 10) children, and black lab. Lisa and #1 son have obligations Saturday morning and afternoon. : (

Could everyone post a quick count of how many they are bringing so we can get right amount of food? Will be shoping on Thurs. Thanks

Peggy, I'm coming solo and I believe Mark O will be bringing both sons.

jenn is my plus one course while i may be quiet sometimes.. ya know we'll be there.

I am coming up for the day on Saturday and will be there for dinner too.

1 adult

I have a portable coleman grill I will bring. Should be able to cook 10-12 burgers on it at once.

Just logged on......haven't been here in a while so I apologize for the late sign up. The boys (Brendan and Brady) and I are coming Fri-Sun. Thanks Son Of LC for saying we were coming.
Looking forward to a good time

As far as condiments, are we lookong for all the fixings for burgers? Cheese, tomatos, onion, lettuce and ketchup and mustard or just ketchup and mustard? I dont mind getting all the fixings just want to make sure they are needed.

Also I have an easy up I can bring Saturday. Cannot update the list from my phone or I would add it to it.

I don't know what Erik has signed us up for, but I do know we will be bringing up my smoker and another table. Unsure of food stuffs as I have been busy all week & I sure as hell hope I didn't get volunteered to make something cuz I ain't had the time, yo. We will more than likely pick something up to contribute on our way up tonight after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom