TAC On The Farm May 2-4 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the smokey mt trail ride at wind rock a lot of mud???

Is the smokey mt trail ride at wind rock a lot of mud???

Yes, I went the last two years and it is rainy and muddy. There are typically breaks where the sun comes out for a few hours, 4-6 hours, and then more showers. Pretty much identical to what we've had here in north KC this past week.

Are we doing a group trail ride or ?? We are trying to figure out when we should be there in the AM. Mom is getting bday mani/pedi at 8 AM and we will be leaving from there.

Edit: I'm in big trouble for saying she is getting a mani/pedi btw.

Heather the kids and I wanted to say thank-you to Lance, Debie and Alex for letting us come to your nice farm and be part of the event.

I also wanted to say thank-you to all the folks who did so much work to make dinner great and the event a lot of fun!

A huge thanks to the Asher’s for hosting a most enjoyable weekend of wheeling and hanging out. Thanks too for all the volunteers and contributors. There was a very good turn out and I’m sure a good time was had by all who attended! I most certainly did!

Thank you so much to Lance, Debbie, and Alex, and everyone that was there on Saturday! Ashers: it was so gracious of you to open up your home to us, and I can't express enough gratitude. My buddy Brett and I couldn't stop commenting to each other that you can't find a group of nicer people. Looking forward to continuing to get to know everybody!

We also had a great time.! Everyone pitched in to help and every time I thought of something that needed to be done, it had already been taken care of or someone was asking me what they could do to help out. And you are so right, you will not find a nicer group of people that will become your life long friends. I had so much fun visiting that my FJ didn't even leave the driveway! Thank you everyone and a warm welcome to our new members. Hope to see you all on the trail soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom