TAC On The Farm May 2-4 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It (again) pains me to say this but I won't be able to attend. I have to work that weekend. Be safe. Keep the greasy side down. I understand many rigs have flopped at Asher's.
Sorry you can't make it, but even if you can come up for the evening we are only an hour? from Odessa.

Wow, It is almost here! We are so excited for all you Cruiser Heads to come out to our playground for some fun and relaxation. You are welcome to come out as early as Friday afternoon/evening and stay til Sunday or if you can only come out for a couple hours please come anyway. The house bathrooms/showers are available for your use but I will ask that kids be supervised in the house as we are not kid proofed. I also ask that if your furry kids are coming that they be leashed as we have baby lambs and calves and farm cats that are very tempting doggie toys.
Saturday evening cook out and Sunday breakfast will be pot luck style. Saturday we will grill Asher Farm Beef hamburgers, brats and the club will provide plates, utensils, meat and buns. Let me know if you are bringing your grill, our one grill will take forever to cook that many hamburgers! For Sunday breakfast I am making pancakes with all the fixings, and I am asking for you to sign up for breakfast burrito fixings, coffee, OJ, milk and also sides and condiments for the Saturday cookout.
There are always a lot of chores with this many people so as the Mom of this event I will have a sign up board so you can choose your chore, such as trash can and recycle collection, canopy pop up and take down, meal setup and clean up, coffee prep and early a.m. turn on, making drinks for Sat. and Sun. meals, camp fire duty, etc.
Please leave a comment if you are coming and how long you might stay so we can have somewhat of a head count for meals.
Don't forget your lawn chairs, games, fold up tables, Toyota.
We have plenty of wood for the campfire so please don't bring any outside wood.
Thank you everyone and please comment and add your ideas for a great weekend on the farm.

We can come out for the day on Saturday. We can definitely bring a side dish and a 18.5" Weber charcoal camp grill. We will have two adults and two kids. That day (3rd) is also my Wife's birthday :)

We can come out for the day on Saturday. We can definitely bring a side dish and a 18.5" Weber charcoal camp grill. We will have two adults and two kids. That day (3rd) is also my Wife's birthday :)

I'm in for the 3rd! New member to IH8Mud, but Son of LC has been stalking me for about the last year...LOL (just kidding Dave!) Looking forward to meeting some of the other Yotas I've seen around KC!!! Please let me know where I can sign up for any chores...or I'll try to figure my way around the site...

Hoping for all my crew will be there for parts of the weekend. That will be 4 of us.

I'll be there plus one more. :bounce:

I'll be coming solo friday afternoon.

A buddy of mine wants to bring his family in their Jeep, and a neighbor MIGHT want to bring his family in the 4runner. If I can get them to commit I'll have them sign up for something.

I will be driving up sat morning. Tent camping. Have a 10x10 canopy I will bring for use as-needed. I will bring milk for Sunday breakfast. Whole 2% skim and chocolate? One each enough? Do I need to store it and keep cold? Just planning. I am happy to help with chores as-needed. I will fill in sign up sheet once I'm on a real computer. Looking forward to it and my 2nd TAC event and seeing friends made at SMORR. David.

I'll be bringing a cooler with ice, water, coke, etc. if there's any room, you can stash it in there. It's a 32 quart I believe

I will be driving up sat morning. Tent camping. Have a 10x10 canopy I will bring for use as-needed. I will bring milk for Sunday breakfast. Whole 2% skim and chocolate? One each enough? Do I need to store it and keep cold? Just planning. I am happy to help with chores as-needed. I will fill in sign up sheet once I'm on a real computer. Looking forward to it and my 2nd TAC event and seeing friends made at SMORR. David.

There is a fridge so milk storage should not be problem

Weather this week is making things very soggy...but the forecast (as of Tuesday) shows clear skies and mild temperatures on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Yippee! This will be like a mini-Great Smokey Mountain Trail Ride (GSMTR)--the chief planning consideration there is "bring your rain gear!"

I posted this with the sign up sheet also, but could everyone just give a quick count please. Will be shopping on Thurs. and want to make sure we have enough food.

Myself plus 1 riding with

I will be bringing membership forms with me for those attending who are not members, but of course want to join. Will have TLCA forms also. Dues are $10 and $28 respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom