T.t.? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I signed up with the TLCA on March 10th. I have recieved my welcome packet. and stickers very cool.

I was wondering when I would recieve my first issue of T.T.
Assumed I would have recieved the most current issue.

Oh yeah I sprung for the first class postage 3-5 day delivery

Figured I would check here before bothering the TLCA with a phone call.

Thanxs

May/June goes to press next week. You should have that one before the end of the month.

Not sure if you are supposed to receive the March/April issue or if you need to order it.

Thanks for joining!

TJK

Not my area of expertise.... :rolleyes:

I'd suggest calling Jennifer at 800-655-3810.

TJK

If you joined March 10, the March/April issue had already gone out. Next one up is May/June as Todd indicated.
Thanks, and see you down the trail;
alan

I thought TLCA had begun sending a current issue in the New Member pack so new members did not have to wait...

Chef, please inquire about that procedure. The 1st issue should be included in the new member pack.

thanks!

Howdy;
Here's what we're doing, and why.
The info pack gets a current TT, it's a sales tool:) Most folks who request an info pack join after recieveing this and seeing what a great magazine Toyota Trails is. We send out, on average, 200 issues a month like this.
Member packs: when people join, some join right before TT ships, right after TT ships...very seldom do people join at a time that lines up with including TT in their member pack. Sometimes these folks call and say "where's my TT that didn't come with the member pack?" Jenn then directs them to the website to purchase back/current issues, which they seem to be very happy to do, and in fact they often buy collectors sets, shirts etc, while they are there.

thanks, alan

:shotts: I believe this is were we are all headed for.

Thank you again for your help CHEF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom