T.L.C.A Banners for events. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I"m mailing one out tomorrow

Are these still available? We would have really liked to have had one last week at Cruisin the Woods. Any chance they are available for purchase so we can have one ready for next year?

I can and would be will to get ahold of Justin Ward as well.

Thanks in advance,

Clint

I would also buy one for my garage. I sent this in to TLCA as a suggestions and never heard a word.

Can I get one sent for Rubithon. PO BOX 57, Garden Valley, CA 95633

Thanks, Eric

Yankee Toys Fall Gathering.
10/10-10/13/13
Have asked in the past with no reply.

We're a Non-Sanctioned event but doesn't it make more sense to send the banner to non sanctioned events vs. sanctioned?

Just a thought.

Thank you

Yankee Toys Fall Gathering.
10/10-10/13/13
Have asked in the past with no reply.

We're a Non-Sanctioned event but doesn't it make more sense to send the banner to non sanctioned events vs. sanctioned?

Just a thought.

Thank you

Open events and Rally events are ideal TLCA recruitment opportunities, because they don't require TLCA membership to attend. When I was M/C IR and also when I was President, I had a TLCA booth at the admissions entrance to the Rising Sun Rally, and normally signed up around 20-30 new members and renewals. I got Jenn to send me a box of Toyota Trails and a handful of TLCA stickers to give out to people who signed up or renewed. It worked really well, you just need a huckster to man the booth and talk people into joining or renewing.

:cheers:

I'm more than willing to help recruit...I mean that's pretty much what we do as a club anyways.
Would be nice to get a rep out here but I understand that costs money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom