Swamp Fox Land Cruisers and Lowcountry Land Cruisers

I have decided to disband Swamp Fox Land Cruisers to allow all members join the original club in area (Lowcountry Land Cruisers) that I was an officer in for a few years upon its inception. Some changes have occurred that lead me to believe this is in best interest of all parties to combine and gain momentum and get it back to where it used to be with HAMOMs, Trail Rides and Fellowship before the "incident" haha.

I apologize for any confusion but please visit the Lowcountry Land Cruiser clubhouse and introduce yourself and jump right in to the action and give them your full support. Thank you.

Lowcountry Land Cruisers

That sounds great! So glad to have you guys! I really look forward to seeing everyone soon! I know we have great stuff ahead for the club!

IndianDoc

Crazy old Biker
So Sorry I missed this news till today way to go Brock and I am still alive and working toooooo much. Looks like I need to run down to a meeting soon.

Bring it on down @IndianDoc, thread is fairly active over at SC- Low Country Land Cruisers Hope to meet you soon.

We are actually having a HAMOM at @dbenke 's and meeting at Atlanta Bread Company in Mount Pleasant @7:30-7:45 for Charleston Cars and Coffee. Holding down the newly formed 4x4 section! We would love to have you!

Top Bottom