SOLD SW Virginia. 2001 Tundra Limited TRD 4x4 Access Cab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Marathon Seat covers front seats, rear seats in my basement. 7 out of 10 for paint. Yokohama highway tires. SPare set of four rims included. Everything works except for the rear passenger speaker (haven’t explored it yet). Daily driver so mileage will go up. Click on Reba for pictures. Only thing I don’t like is the steering wheel (leather torn) and the cab roof. Truck originally had a cap over the front. I took it off immediately and threw it in the trash. I sealed the screws up on the roof but they are not pretty. Frame is solid, rear was treated with something because it hadn’t rusted out like others have. Two rust spots in the bed (covered by mat). transmission replacement at 119K with a 100K mile warranty transferable. Only thing pictured that is not included is the duel battery with wiring. Decided to run my Land cruisers rather than keep six cars on the road. Asking $9950.

5B3B0D2F-4AEB-4281-8301-AD534912D4D5.jpeg

81863019-69BA-4FFE-B029-FC377257CCC2.jpeg

Nice truck. GLWS! Your link to Reba doesn't work, but I was able to find it here for those interested.

Thank you @sanshin
Swapped the Bilstein 4600 for 5100 so it has lost the rake up front. Extended sway bar links from some guy on the internet, and i am sure there are other things.

previous owner went to local toyota dealership for every service so its on the toyota site.

theres probably more to come.

Thank you @sanshin
Swapped the Bilstein 4600 for 5100 so it has lost the rake up front. Extended sway bar links from some guy on the internet, and i am sure there are other things.

previous owner went to local toyota dealership for every service so its on the toyota site.

theres probably more to come.
Absolutely, @Comet

always willing to help out a fellow mudder.

I’ve got a ‘02 Tundra, great vehicles, been wanting to get rid of my rake as well. I just might try these shocks. Looks like a great alternative to spacers.

The only common statement made is that they ride like a truck on setting #3. Setting three is the highest tension because you re-use the stock spring on the front. Setting two is perfect for ride but the front still had too much rake for me. Sorry, no pictures. If I were to do over, I would still purchase the 5100 and possibly use setting #2 with a spacer. Same rise in the front but less tension on the spring And possibly a more car like ride. Summit Racing had the best price when I purchased the shock kit ($470 if I remember).

Would love to buy this, but in the middle of a couple house transactions!

Let me know when. I could drive down and catch a ride north at an ONSC event.

@weejub the extra set if rims are yours from when i bought the cloth 80 series seats from you a few years back.

The key item is your 2nd battery tray. Is that included? Loved how you made that :)

Tray. Absolutely. Its a 1 of a kind. Literally a $9 addition.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom