SW Colorado Silverton September Camping trip 2023!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would reach out a to who ever is listening. Haven’t heard a word about a trip planned to Southwest Colorado from the Colorado Landcruiser’s group. Doesn’t look like their calender planned one. Jeremy and I have been doing this one for quite a few years ( even Kyle) and would love for some more people to join this year.
I have not picked a date yet in September. I should be flexible.
let me know if anyone would be interested. Camping in Silverton and wheeling from there to Ouray, Telluride area.

9B0EFEC2-6DCA-413A-B047-9AE560E6796A.jpeg

EC6067C5-30CF-4C51-85BA-AFD3763C54BC.jpeg

I guess the trip is planned. Sept. 12 -18th.. Anyone is welcome.. Hope to see some 40’s!!
We wil be camping at Golden Horn dispersed campground down South Mineral Creek. Look for a Sky Blue fj40 and a green fj40. I wil be there from Sept 13-17.

Not sure what happened to my last post… I plan on trying to make it. I have a conference through the 13th and a guest that flies out on the 14th. So If I can pull it off I’d drive up on the 14th.

That's close to home for me, I may be able to make it for a few days.

Sad to say that I"m not going to make it this year (again).

Sorry to hear that Tracy! Maybe next year. I think Jeff and I will be leaving about 7 AM from Pueblo to drive on out on Tuesday. That would put us down there around 3 PM or so. Golden Horn is where we'll be staying, a dispersed camping area with a pit toilet. Not sure what side we'll be on, depends on people and what is available. I do not plan on wheeling every day, I would like to hike a couple of trails while down there. If you need more details, message me or post up! (Kyle)

Ok...so I'll be down there tomorrow and Jeff will be joining on Thursday. I plan on setting up camp tomorrow when I get down there. So who all am I expecting this week at some point: Jeff, Chad, Josh, Jeremy...anybody else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom