Suzuki Jimny vs Pajero IO 2004 and earlier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, not really sure where the best place to post this is, so my apologies if this isn’t the right spot.

I’m on a budget of about $4k CAD and I’m wanting a small, reliable 4x4 (low range incl) that I can drive around town as DD and also take the kids up some forestry roads. I’m wanting ‘ok’ gas mileage (currently have a 3rd Gen 4Runner w/ 350,000 kms on the clock).

So I’ve narrowed it down to a 2000-2004 Pajero IO or a Jimny. I’m going to be importing this to Canada from Japan. I know the Jimny does not come in 4 doors, but the Pajero IO does, and I have two small kids.

Primary concern is reliability and ease of getting parts. I have a general sense that the Suzuki is going to be betting in that sense than the Mitsubishi.

Which would you guys recommend. Reliability, then parts availability as primary importance.

I’m on a budget of about $4k CAD and I’m wanting a small, reliable 4x4 (low range incl) that I can drive around town as DD and also take the kids up some forestry roads. I’m wanting ‘ok’ gas mileage (currently have a 3rd Gen 4Runner w/ 350,000 kms on the clock).
So what did you end up getting? I am looking at the IO and also am curious about parts etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom