Surprise For Returning Soldier - Andrew Russel's 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
Some Real life Local Overhaul'n Action..

Matt Thompson Spotter for JT Customs Rock Racing Team put together Andrew's 4runner while he was away.. See the Story here..

Surprise For Returning Soldier / Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Southern Colorado, Breaking News, News, Weather, School Closings, Traffic from KKTV 11 News

Local Sponsors include

Groff's Auto
Rockware - Steel
Rocky Mountan Auto Body - Paint
Glaser Steel - Steel
Napa Auto Parts
R&R Foreign Car Parts
Rocky Mountain Machine - Head work
Crawlorado.com - Graphics
JT Customs

National Sponsors Include

Stak - T-case & Drive Flanges
Howell - Wiring Harness & Computer
Howe - Hydro Steering
JE Reel - Driveshafts
Tube Shark
Yukon - Gears

Please Support these guys next time you need Parts & Services!

He and I were talking at the gym before they went to the events center, about wheeing of course. He had asked where Florence was, as he saw a 465 he wanted for sale there. I don't think he will be needing it.

He is one of the best Soldiers I have known in my 20 years in the Army. He's also the best mechanic in our battalion. And he is one hell of a fabricator also.

It could not have happened to a better person. I was very stoked when I saw it on the news last night. What's funny is I was at the events center picking up gear to secure it about the time he came out, but missed it all.

we where in the NW Corner of the parking lot, he just thought he was walking to the car when he saw us then matt pulled around in his truck.. What a cool project! that thing is going to be a beast on the trail too!

I read the article and then placed a phone call to him. I invited him to come to the next meeting to check us out. He seems like a nice guy and would be an asset to the club.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom