SuperPro offset bushing install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The upper ball joint need to sit closer to the coil spring. Even with offset bushing it would not be enough to correct that much offset when the UCA ball joint was installed wrong.
View attachment 2771898

The camber bolt need to be same diameter to fit. SuperPro bolt cannot be any bigger.
Thanks for the pic ,got it, I need to change the position of the ball joint , it's just strange because I was able to line up the passenger wheel but the driver wheel has that positive camber ,, I like I said my bushings don't look good so I'm assuming that' because of the bushings because my camp bolts are lined up almost exactly the same on passenger side and the driver side.. it seams like if the slot on SPC arm for the ball joints was longer deeper the arms would be a lot more useful and have less tradeoffs ,,. Are you running stock cam bolts any recommendations I was thinking because of the offset there are more chances messing up the alignment , so I was looking at the" cam locker " taco " square and hexagon cam washers ext , also I've seen several times that the camp bolt sees up maybe a greasable camp bolt would be the way to go anny thought ? Have you noticed any drift in alignment after installing the bushings?? .. ps I ordered a set of offset bushings should get them in next week hopefully they have instructions.

You're instructions look different than all of the other ones that I've seen for the SPC arms. I don't know why they only say +2.0 degrees of caster at the max setting as they will actually add +4.0 degrees. Look at the link below. With the offset ball joint towards the rear of the car you are adding +4.0° of caster and adding 2.0 degrees of positive camber. As already stated you want the ball joint towards the shock to get +2.0 caster and add no camber. Its also worth nothing that if you use the eccentric bolts to remove caster you are pushing the wheel towards the body mount and you'll likely experience rubbing on that. For my rig and others the best position is to max the eccentrics for caster to get the wheel towards the front of the wheel well. I would set them in position D and in the center of the camber adjustment for your alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom