Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well that person either went to Texas Tech or sent their kids there so their judgment is to be questioned - ever spend time in Lubbock?

I'd rather hang out in Fido's ass than Lubbock.

IMG_3607.JPG
At company day trip at Orvis Sandanoma un NY
IMG_3608.JPG

This looks like an red line cruisers UTE

Saw a sea-foam green FJ-40, no top, cruising down Main Street in Greenfield, MA, on Sunday AM, while I was in my FJ-40!

Saw a dude in an early 4Runner, red (1st gen, not sure), at the BBA Delimart in South Deerfield today. Caught him taking pics of my 40, but didn't have a chance to chat! Wondering if he's on the YT forum?

Saw a dude in an early 4Runner, red (1st gen, not sure), at the BBA Delimart in South Deerfield today. Caught him taking pics of my 40, but didn't have a chance to chat! Wondering if he's on the YT forum?
Side note: if you're in the Deerfield / Greenfield / Sunderland MA area, you really should check out BBA. Cash only, cheap prices, and the pork chop grinder will blow your mind. Buddy of mine and I were there today: $11.50 for two small subs and two cans of soda. Subs made with love by a Polish lady who's lived and worked there for decades.

Saw a really nice White 60 series on Rte 109 headed East about an hour ago. Anyone local?

Saw and gave the cruiser wave to a clean dune beige 40 in Torrington Saturday evening. Female driver, maybe headed to the car show that was happening downtown. Anybody here?

There's a super clean, bright green (doubt it's a stock color, not John Deer green, but not lime green, somewhere in between) parked at a farm along route 12A between Cornish and Claremont. Never seen it on the road and it only recently appeared here. Might stop on my way by sometime if anyone is ever outside.

Our Prius died. I think the 40 would make a great replacement vehicle ...

Saw a really nice 40, light green with roof rack in north Branford headed north on route 80 this am. Who dis?

IMG_3662.JPG
Going north on i95 this morning

Just passed an ICON on route 1 in Madison. Sounded nice, but awfully Jeep looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom