Striping the taco this week....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
.........Because its going in friday to get a new frame!!!:D:bounce::bounce2::wrench:

Nice, I'm surprised they didn't try to buy it back.

Thats the 95.5-2000 tacos. I would not want to have it bought back.

yes i do

I had my '02 standard cab 4x4 to the dealer 3 weeks ago for the new frame. I took in new shocks and poly bushings so they could install them during the changeover.
To say this made a big difference would be an understatement........
Taco001.jpg

I also have no rig......so I'll be there too!

Hmmmmm, I wonder if I can get a new frame?

Ill take in new shocks & poly bushings....and a body and engine and some axles & a transmission and have them install those during the change over......????

Striping the taco doesn't really sound like anything that has to do with wheeling.

It sounds like something you should be doing in the privacy of your own bedroom.

I prefer right on the couch with the blinds open.

Tony: your truck doesnt qualify, it was built back when toyota made halfway decent stuff!!

I was at the dealership yesterday where my brother works and they have a whole bay blocked off from the regular mechanic area with plastic and all they do in that bay is frame replacements. Toyota really took it up the ass with these frames that are made by DANA. From what I understand, Dana gave them a few million dollars to compensate but it was mere pocket change compared to what it is costing Toyota.

I prefer right on the couch with the blinds open.

Oh that reminds me! I think I left a bottle of KY and some DNA in your bushes. I would appreciate the KY back...or you can just leave it where it is.

You can keep the DNA.

Ill leave it there for next time. That would also explain why my dog keeps going by that bush right outside my living room window, huh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom