Strange home wiring problem (mud curse?) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you're like the love child of Martha Stewart and Ghandi.

So you call me out for not completing a minor task I started three months ago, then get sarcastic when I'm not humble about my accomplishments over the past three months? Does your husband get pissed at you and you can't figure out why? I can probably help you with that, starting with a solid kick to the vag.

Without reading this whole thread, how'd you ever make out with the car starter job?
Been wondering about that.

Clearly they were impressed.

Unlikely, I just installed a pre-fabbed harness to get the car running and lights working. If you've seen their ads or website, they are the top dogs for high-end car and boat instruments. The cars in their shop are museum pieces and toys of the uber rich. Every time I go there I see cars worth more than my house lined up for modifications and repairs.

Without reading this whole thread, how'd you ever make out with the car starter job?

I'd been wondering that myself! Maybe Scott decided Gumby was right.

They depend on the interwebs to tell them what to do now. Apparently.
Yeah, now I can see I'm polluting this forum with my drivel. We need to stick with lofty topics like "What do you guys think of my new, expensive watch?" and "Who shaves their nads?"

I spend all my weekends in hotel rooms, pondering how I'll get all my s*** done in the next four nights at home before my next trip. And I keep busy, no shuffling off to watch "Dancing with the Stars" after dinner or in my hotel room. If my questions end up on Mud chat, does that really pain you so much Yoop? I guess if you spend all your free time here, that could have a significant impact on you. Fortunately for you Yoop, I've been scaling back my Mud chat time lately. When I've checked back in, I've noticed topics don't seem to move as quickly as they used to, and some regulars aren't so regular any more. Perhaps chat has gotten so caustic even the regulars are fed up with it.

So you call me out for not completing a minor task I started three months ago, then get sarcastic when I'm not humble about my accomplishments over the past three months? Does your husband get pissed at you and you can't figure out why? I can probably help you with that, starting with a solid kick to the vag.

hey hold on there, speed racer, I never read the remote starter thread so I didn't have any concept about that s***. My comment was just an offshoot of you seemingly patting yourself on the back in that post. I guess the rest of us cretins just don't match up to your special accomplishments or maybe, just maybe we don't feel the need to post them up in such a flag waving manner. I have no issue with you trying to solve your electrical problem, as I mentioned we had a house fire last week due to the same issue with the panel and your daughter's panel is an accident waiting to happen, I'm just surprised that someone in your life safety profession is so ready to play around with it instead of just making sure it's right, perhaps you solved that issue, what about any others your jet flying, family counselor, fitness guru ass has had time to find....

I'm just surprised that someone in your life safety profession is so ready to play around with it instead of just making sure it's right

And where do you get that impression? I've worked as an electrician, I have two careers that require me to chase down and solve complex system problems, and you feel like I shouldn't be trouble-shooting this simple electrical system? I posted up the description and picture because I know there are professional electricians on Mud who might have some insight, and they did, and it's fixed. How is that not making sure it's right? If you have a problem with something you're trained and experienced with, do you drop it in someone else's lap and walk away, or do you ask someone else with experience for their thoughts on it and keep trying? I'm getting an enormous amount of s*** for asking for thoughts on this.

Obviously, this is mud chat, that's what I expect here. Chatters will criticize and pile on anytime they see someone is getting attacked. Most chatters don't know the full story, it's just fun to attack when someone is vulnerable and unlikely to hit back.

All this bull**** and unfair "attacking" aside, how cold IS too cold for a golden? If they freeze to death, can you cut them open and crawl inside of them until the sun comes up again?

All this bull**** and unfair "attacking" aside, how cold IS too cold for a golden? If they freeze to death, can you cut them open and crawl inside of them until the sun comes up again?

The responsed to that question were inconclusive, leaving the possibility that a golden freezes to death at minus a zillion, so you'd be crawling inside a zillion-below carcass. More likely you would freeze to death before the golden, and several would crawl inside your warm carcass, providing them food and shelter to survive the Winter.

I wear golden retriever repellent in the Winter, you can never be too careful.

you got college grants?:flipoff2:

And where do you get that impression? I've worked as an electrician, I have two careers that require me to chase down and solve complex system problems, and you feel like I shouldn't be trouble-shooting this simple electrical system? I posted up the description and picture because I know there are professional electricians on Mud who might have some insight, and they did, and it's fixed. How is that not making sure it's right? If you have a problem with something you're trained and experienced with, do you drop it in someone else's lap and walk away, or do you ask someone else with experience for their thoughts on it and keep trying? I'm getting an enormous amount of s*** for asking for thoughts on this.

Obviously, this is mud chat, that's what I expect here. Chatters will criticize and pile on anytime they see someone is getting attacked. Most chatters don't know the full story, it's just fun to attack when someone is vulnerable and unlikely to hit back.

I've done alot of framing but that doesn't make me a furniture maker, if you're comfortable with that outdated panel more power to you, hey it's lasted this long what could possibly go wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom