Storage in ABQ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swhme

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey chile heads!

As a former burqueno, I’ve decided to store my built 100 in abq so I can fly out and get into the mountains quickly, rather than drive the 13 hours from Austin

I’m looking for recommendations on indoor storage facilities that can accommodate a lifted cruiser with a tent on top (roughly 8’ tall). Most convenient areas would either be near the airport, far ne heights, or north valley (near cottonwood)— I’ve got a nephew lined up to take her for a drive every month to make sure the rubber stays good

Thanks!

Photo for reference 😀
FF856DF7-10A4-4AC5-9357-A43A74DBFC3D.jpeg

Hey chile heads!

As a former burqueno, I’ve decided to store my built 100 in abq so I can fly out and get into the mountains quickly, rather than drive the 13 hours from Austin

I’m looking for recommendations on indoor storage facilities that can accommodate a lifted cruiser with a tent on top (roughly 8’ tall). Most convenient areas would either be near the airport, far ne heights, or north valley (near cottonwood)— I’ve got a nephew lined up to take her for a drive every month to make sure the rubber stays good

Thanks!

These guys are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom